About Me...." Woof!"

My photo
I am a typical mischievous yellow lab boy! I have a book about me!!! ( see the cover on my blog!) I tend to get into trouble. For instance; I don't understand why mom can't let me bring my rocks and boulders inside!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010




Bauer the chow hound recently had an unfortunate tummy ache due to the discovery of his sisters' open food bag. "It was calling my name and I had to move quickly to eat it up!" ~Bauer-3/11/2010
Bauer's belly became quite full and thus cause a number of trips to the doggie potty! Bauer was quite disturbed by this excess and did not like his inability to sit fully, as his tummy became quite rotund for the day! ~This will not happen again! Bauer is now back to his normally springy self!

2 comments:

  1. Bauer the chow hound recently had an unfortunate tummy ache-due to the discovery of his sisters open food bag. "It was calling my name and I had to move quickly to eat it up!" ~Bauer-3/11/2010
    Bauer's belly became quite full and thus cause a number of trips to the doggie potty! Bauer was quite disturbed by this excess and did not like his inability to sit fully -as his tummy became quite Rotund for the day! ~This will not happen again! Bauer is now back to his normally springy self!

    ReplyDelete